Financial Management Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations includes a wide range of enhanced financial management capabilities.
These capabilities help enterprises to comply with governmental and shareholder financial requirements, even within complex organizational structures.
- Fully integrated and auditable accounting that works with both IFRS and GAAP accounting rules.
- Bank reconciliation, electronic payments and positive (Safe) pay functionality. Connect with virtually any bank to help streamline treasury operations.
- Integrated security with separation of duties and workflow approvals ensure end user compliance.
- Create budget plans by configurating unlimited monetary and quantitative scenarios. Define a hierarchy to both support top-down and bottom-up budgeting methods with tight Excel integration.
- Use either simple budgeting for reporting or complex budgeting for account controls and notifications.
- Create detailed workforce, fixed assets and project budgets to empower planning processes in your company.
Taxes and Withholdings
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations supports many types of indirect taxes, such as sales tax, value-added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), unit-based fees, and withholding tax allowing companies to automatically calculate, and document taxes and withholding taxes as required.
- Integrate with 3rd party tax applications to further simplify tax preparation and calculations.
Fixed Asset Management
- Set up and enter acquisition information for fixed assets. Separately manage them to calculate and record several kinds of depreciation in posting layers.
- Comply with international accounting and legislation standards for fixed assets management, such as recording acquisition, disposal transactions, depreciation, lifetimes, and write-ups and write-downs.
- Travel and Expense: A robust and complete Travel and Expense module utilizing an easy to use web interface allows individuals to enter in expenses for approval and payment.