Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service helps organizations ensure customer satisfaction and enhance resource productivity for on-site maintenance, on-site installation and fix/break services.
This solution includes customer assets, product inventory, preventative maintenance, mobility, service locations, work order management, resource management, scheduling and dispatch, collaboration, customer billing and analytics.
Efficiently manage your mobile workforce
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service allows organizations to efficiently manage large workforce ensuring exceptional deliverability of products and services directly to their customer locations.
Obtain a complete view of your field workforce by looking at their detailed schedules, assigned work or a map view by hours, days, weeks or months. Enhance your team with the tools to respond to customer requests quickly and appoint the most qualified resource for the job.
- Optimize real-time communication and collaboration among field agents, customer service and dispatch.
- Improve your service schedule with an effective routing, right resource skills and shortening travel time.
Improve operational efficiency
- Detect and diagnose issues in advance utilizing real-time Business Intelligence and then dispatch a resource only if needed.
- Increase field resource utilization providing them real-time support with comprehensive analytics, improving resolution time.
- Provide your team and field resources a Mobile App that delivers real-time information and insights across all devices and platforms.
- Ensure real-time secure communication and collaboration between your team, field agents and customer service with the seamless Office 365 Integration.
Increase customer satisfaction
- Provide your customers with proactive updates, self-service portals and real-time resource tracking.
- Turn finished work orders into customer invoices for billing, delivering a smooth experience at every level.