1. Company’s Identification
Responsible Company Name: Pangea Group Business Solution Inc.
Commercial Company Name: Pangea Group
Address: Miami, Florida, United States – 701 Brickell Ave. Miami, FL 33131
Phone number: +1 (800) 501-3631
Web Page: www.grouppangea.com
- Principle of legal data treatment: The treatment law is a regulated activity subjected to the Colombian law, specified in the Constitution (Art. 15 law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013).
- Principle of purpose: The treatment must obey to a licit purpose according to the law. (Art. 15 law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013).
- Principle of freedom: The treatment can only be executed after the consent, expressed and informed, from the holder. The personal data cannot be obtained or divulged without authorization.
- Principle of veracity and quality: The treated data must be truthful, complete, exact, updated, proved, and understandable. The treatment of partial, incomplete, or error data is forbidden.
- Principle of transparency: The treatment must guarantee the holder’s rights to obtain information regarding the existence of his/her data from the company responsible for the treatment of data in any moment and without restriction.
- Principle of access and restricted circulation: The treatment is limited by the nature of the personal data and the law (Art. 15 law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013). The treatment can only be performed by authorized people by the holder and/or people authorized by law. Personal data cannot be available online nor other divulgation media or through massive communication unless the availability is controlled by the company and authorized by the holder or the law.
- Principle of security: The treated data must be used accordingly to the technical, human, and administrative norms necessary to provide security and avoid alteration of data, lost, consultation, and unauthorized access.
- Principle of confidentiality: Every people that intervene in the treatment of personal data that do not have a public nature are obliged to guarantee the safety of data, even after the end of the treatment’s purpose.
5. The Holder’s Rights
The holder’s rights depend on the country from which the data was delivered; however, once the data is in the hands of the responsible company, they must guarantee the following:
- To know, to update and to verify your personal data.
- To ask for proof of the delivered authorization to treat your data.
- To be informed by the responsible company, the use given to your personal data.
- To complain to the corresponding entities (the responsible company and a legal entity) the misusage of the personal data.
- To revoke authorization and/or ask the suspension the treatment of data when the laws and principles are disrespected. This must go through the corresponding legal entities.
- To freely access your treated personal data.
6. Pangea Group Business Solution Inc’s Duties As The Responsible Company Of Personal Data Treatment.
- To guarantee the holder, at any time, his/her rights.
- To ask and save, within the law conditions, a copy of the holder’s authorization to use his/her personal data.
- To rightfully inform the holder about the purpose of the collection of data.
- To keep the data under the necessary safety conditions to avoid its adulteration, loss, consult, fraud, or unauthorized use.
- To guarantee that the information delivered by the holder is truthful, complete, correct, updated, proved, and understandable.
- To update the data regarding news and adopt the necessary guidelines to keep it updated.
- To rectify the data when it is incorrect (only when the treatment was previously authorized).
- To adopt an internal manual of policies and procedures to guarantee the correct compliance with the law, especially for consultation and claims.
- To register a database as “Information in judicial debate” once notified by the corresponding authorities.
- To forbid the use of blocked personal data or data held in a judicial debate.
- To inform the holder about his/her personal data.
- To inform the corresponding authorities about violations of the safety codes.
- To comply with the legal guidelines and requirements designated by the 15 law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013.
7. Specific Policies for The Treatment of Data
7.1. Authorization Request for data Treatment
Previously or at the moment of executing a personal data collection, Pangea Group Business Solution Inc will request the holder to give his/her authorization for the treatment of the delivered data. This request will indicate the purpose of the data and will use technical automated ways, writer or oral, to keep the proof of the authorization, or the misbehave conduct with the platform established in the Terms and Conditions
8. Specific Purposes for The Treatment of Data
If you have registered for a webinar held by Pangea Group, we may use your personal data to provide you with important announcements, and follow-up on your participation for webinars.
- Marketing Assets
We may use your personal data to follow-up with announcements and follow-up on the labor of our marketing team.
- Google Analytics:
We use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of our web page and follow-up on the efficiency of our marketing labors. Google Analytics allow us to analyze data; we do not collect or keep any personal data in Google Analytics. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking your behavior on our web page, please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
We use YouTube to store videos that we show on our web page. YouTube use a cookie to collect anonymous viewing information that we use to find out how videos are being viewed.
We use Go-to-webinar. Go-to-webinar platforms use registration forms to collect your personal information such as name, email ID, company name, and phone number, which is then exported and stored in our CRM.
We may use several services, listed below, for advertising based on your web activity.
A cookie is used by a web page to send ‘state information’ to a holder’s browser and for the browser to return the state information to the web page. The state information can be used for authentication, identification of a holder session, preferences, shopping, or anything else that can be done through storing text data on the holder’s computer.
Cookies cannot be programmed, cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer. They are also used to track how many people are using the web page, which pages are visited and how long they spent on each one of the pages.
You must be able to opt-out from having cookies on your computer.
- Disabling Cookies
You can set your browser to reject cookies and delete them. For example, to configure Internet Explorer to reject cookies go to:
- Internet Options
- Select the privacy level that you prefer
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer, go to:
- Internet Options
- Browsing History
- Click the Delete button
- Select the cookies option
- Clear browsing data
- Email Marketing & Direct Mail
If you are a customer, partner, or prospect, we may use your delivered data to send you marketing communications such as email marketing and direct mail, company news and service updates that are relevant to your utilization of our web page, products, and services. We will use this personal information for legitimate business purposes stated above.
9. Procedures for the consultation, claims, and petitions from the holder.
The communication channel is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consult, petition, or claim must include the following information to provide an effective answer:
- Holder’s Identification
- Description of the facts leading to the consult, claim, or petition.
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Attached documents (when needed)
If the consult, claim or petition is incomplete Pangea Group Business Solution Inc will contact you in 3 or 5 days. After answering the consult, claim, or petition you have 15 days to reply, otherwise we will consider the consult, claim, or petition as abandoned.
701 Brickell Ave. Ste. 1550
Miami, FL 33131